INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Hurtowo-Handlowe ELEKTRON Władysław Giza with its registered office in Chrzanów 32-500, ul. Kroczymiech 40, NIP 628-000-29-01.
2. Your personal data will be processed:
- In order to perform the contract - art. 6 clause 1 lit. b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the GDPR).
- For the purpose of pursuing claims - Art. 6 clause 1 lit. f. GDPR - Administrator's legitimate interest.
- To ensure the safety and security of property - art. 6 clause 1 lit. f. GDPR.
3. recipients of your personal data will be:
- entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- other entities that process personal data based on relevant agreements signed with GaleriaAG,
- entities providing services to GaleriaAG,
- banks - in the scope of payment services,
- postal operators and companies providing courier services.
4. According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to your data and receive a copy of it,
- requests to rectify (correct) personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete,
- deleting data,
- requests to limit the processing of personal data,
- an objection in the case of personal data processing for marketing purposes,
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, and you have the right to transfer data.
6. Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contract or if the basis for the processing of personal data was consent - until it is revoked. This period may be extended if the Administrator needs to pursue claims or defend against claims.
7. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
8. Providing personal data to the extent necessary to conclude a contract is obligatory. In other cases - voluntary.