He was born in 1905 in Przemyśl, died in 1990 in Wołomin. Painter, graphic designer and interior architect, and poster designer. In 1933 he graduated from the Krakow Academy of Fine Arts. Before the war he exhibited in Kraków, Warsaw and Poznań. In 1945 he became the president of the ZPAP branch in Gliwice. He participated in the National Art Exhibition in Warsaw (1953), the Painting Exhibition at the National Museum in Warsaw (1961/62), the Painting Exhibition at Zachęta (1965) and the International Drawing Triennial in Wrocław (1968). He had individual exhibitions in Bytom, Gliwice, Katowice and Szczecin. He painted compositions close to abstraction, in which colorful spots surrounded by a strong contour create objects in still lifes or buildings in urban landscapes. The artist's works are in the National Museums in Kraków and Wrocław.